Q & A
1. Do you deliver national wide?
Yes but if you live outside of Blaxland-Penrith-St Marys-Mt Druitt-St Clair-Glenmore Park area (post codes 2745(GlenmorePark only), 2747, 2748, 2750, 2759, 2760, 2770) only none perishable products can be delivered via parcel, which means category "chilled", "frozen", "vegetables", or some items over 5kg cannot be delivered. System will block your check out if you chose these products.
2. Do you offer free deliveries?
We only offer free delivery to Blaxland-Penrith-St Marys-Mt Druitt-St Clair-Glenmore Park area. Post codes are: 2745(GlenmorePark only), 2747, 2748, 2750, 2759, 2760, 2770, 2773 and 2774(Blaxland only) for orders over $80.
3. Can I order less than $80 if I am in the free delivery area?
Yes but a delivery charge will incur. If you order below $60 we will charge you $15; if you order between $60 and $80 we will charge you $5.
4. Can I appoint a specific delivery time or add on extra requirements?
Yes but we will charge you $25 premium delivery fee.
5. Why can't I proceed payment for national delivery?
Because you have at least 1 item in the shopping card is either frozen, chilled, fresh, overweight or dangerous goods, marked as red bold fonts in product description. Once you remove them, you will be able to check out.
6. Which service do we use for delivery?
Local delivery is done by our staff, and national delivery is via courier companies.
7. How long can I expect my order be delivered?
Local delivery usually is done by end of next business day depends on planned route. Max 3 days. National delivery is determined by Courier company.
8. Why prices is different from store to store to online?
Different sales channel has different cost to manage, so the charges are different. In most of the cases, our retail store in Westfield Mt Druitt offers the lowest price.